- LOTR Fandom: Our movies are great! We love them
- Hunger Games Fandom: Us too! We're really grateful to have such an amazing series so far
- The Book Thief Fandom: Our movie was literally perfect
- The Maze Runner Fandom: I can't WAIT until our movie gets released! The author said there are a few small differences but that's fine, he said they only took out unimportant things
- Harry Potter Fandom: WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH OUR MOVIES SUCK THERE ARE ENDLESS THINGS THAT SHOULDVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DIDNT PORTRAY HARRY AS SASSY AS POSSIBLE AND VOLDEMORT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE A MORTAL DEATH AND DUMBLEDORE ISNT AS ERRATIC AND MYSTERIOUS
- LOTR Fandom:
- Hunger Games Fandom:
- The Book Thief Fandom:
- The Maze Runner Fandom:
- Every fandom:
- Percy Jackson Fandom: *breaks down crying*
- Avatar The Last Airbender Fandom: Man too bad we never got a movie
in 4th grade we were making clay pots in art and our teacher kept saying “make them thinner! those are too thick they won’t work” so we made them thinner and when she put then in the kiln they all exploded and she told us it was our fault because we made them too thin and if that doesn’t describe the school system i don’t know what does
"The first Disney Movie to tell girls they can fight too is Frozen!"
"Frozen is the first Disney Movie where the girl didn’t need a man to save her!! <3 "
"Frozen is the first Disney movie about loving sisters!"
"Frozen is the first Disney movie to question why someone would get married after knowing them for only a day."
"Frozen is the first film to have a blonde male lead who “doesn’t fit the cookie cutter mold””